Wednesday, June 6, 2012

this morning

This boy smiled a wiggly smile. I wonder if that tooth will still be there after school today?
This boy informed me that Soolky Bunny is, in fact, a girl.
And this girl, she pointed to a toy on the floor, which I picked up to pass to her. She made me kiss the little fairy first.

And I stopped at the beach between the school run and swimming lessons. I got out and let the wild, strong air invade my lungs and I invited all the good things the universe has to offer. Last night at yoga I bent and stretched as the wind howled and brought the sea crashing against the windows. And I felt more calm than I have in a long time.
I will be kind, loving and compassionate.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful, beautiful post... thankyou for sharing your gorgeous moments :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...