Monday, February 6, 2012

come for a stroll...

I have taken a little plunge. A little adventure. An opportunity to be creative. Some at-home-work.

A new little store, on Facebook. Who knew there was such a huge handmade community on Facebook? Five minutes ago, I didn't. About three minutes ago, I joined in!
I make modern cloth nappies and clothing for little ones. I use the most sustainable products I can get my hands on- my favourite sustainable product being vintage fabric of course!
Come along to Tuppenny Lane, if you like this kind of thing. I'll be glad to see you there!

2 comments:

  1. I am not on Facebook, but I can admire what you do from your blog. The children's clothing is a delight to look at, with a lovely retro taste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous idea - those nappy covers are so cute! Hopefully by the time I have a little one to wear them I'll be able to sew myself, or you'll still be selling :)

    I'm running a giveaway over at my blog and would love you to enter: Jewellery pack giveaway xox

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...