Saturday, September 3, 2011

weekly gratitude

Five images, representing gratitude for simple things in my life.
 Sharing this parenting gig with a loving man, awesome daddy to my babies.

 My Poppi. You can't beat a grandfather's unconditional love, can you?

 
A lifetime of gratitude for my dad.
 For long, important conversations; Sunday morning bike rides; family holidays and adventures.

Fishing with my Pop.

Much love, and more thanks than I can put into words, to the dads and grandfathers in my life!

Joining in with the grateful-go-round, this week at the Beetle Shack!
S.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for finding the time to stop by my blog :) Have a lovely day with your family my 2 have just dived on there dad hee.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...